The Importance and Need of the EMR & EHR Ecosystem
Let the Experts at Doctors’ Choice Help You Get with the Program!
What these systems simply do is:
- Improve coordination of care
- Increase patient participation in care
- Improve the quality of care
- Increase efficiencies and cost savings
An EMR & EHR is also necessary to meet Meaningful Use requirements. Meaningful Use is a Medicare and Medicaid program that supports the use of an EHR to improve patient care. To achieve Meaningful Use and avoid penalties on Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements, eligible providers must follow a set of criteria that serve as a roadmap for effectively using an EMR & EHR.
In addition to the above, the 10 most impactful characteristics that help revolutionize healthcare by using an EMR & EHR are as follows:
- Providing accurate, up-to-date, and complete information about patients at the point of care.
- Enabling quick access to patient records for more coordinated, efficient care.
- Securely sharing electronic information with patients and other clinicians.
- Helping providers more effectively diagnose patients, reduce medical errors, and provide safer care.
- Improving patient and provider interaction and communication, as well as health care convenience.
- Enabling safer, more reliable prescribing.
- Helping promote legible, complete documentationand accurate, streamlined coding and billing.
- Enhancing privacy and security of patient data.
- Enabling providers to improve efficiency and meet their business goals.
- Reducing costs through decreased paperwork, improved safety, reduced duplication of testing, and improved health.
The characteristics mentioned are just some to search for in the latest EMR software. The EMR system is a powerful and progressive tool which is saving time while also helping to achieve greater prosperity.
The 4-pronged approach At Doctors’ Choice Medical Services for EMR and EHR systems:
- At Doctors’ Choice Medical Services we support these systems and software to ensure that every patient receives complete information with precision and accuracy to further compliment comprehensive patient care.
- At Doctors’ Choice Medical Services we understand that medical professionals require their EMR & EHR systems to keep abreast of the needs of a patient first by providing accuracy and detailed programming of all medical records of a patient.
- At Doctors’ Choice Medical Services the continuous learning and adaptive program we provide to enhance implementation and knowledge is second to none. Our long-term expertise allows our team to effectively convey how practices will benefit by using EMR & EHR systems. If medical professionals collaborate with Doctors’ Choice, our extensive experience, technical knowledge and dedicated staff will help you maximize your EMR & EHR systems.
- At Doctors’ Choice Medical Services we know the significance of being precise and accountable when documenting patient encounters. Therefore, we work to provide medical professionals with integrated systems that successfully deliver confidence by customizing templates that capture all pertinent clinical patient data.
Doctors’ Choice has extensive experience with the review, implementation and training of EMR solutions for our clients. Let us help you make the right decision for your practice.
After all, your practice is our business!